Tuesday, April 7, 2009

THE BEACH!!!!

We spent the past weekend at the beach and boy Brody had a blast! I really was kind of nervous about going because he did not like the sand last year and was unsure of the whole deal but not this year. Anita brought Natalee and they played so hard we didn't have to worry about Brody sleeping , which makes me think we might need to move further south....... just kidding. We didn't hardly make it out of the parking lot after loading everything up and he was out- then we went back to Tony and Nit Nit's and had baby back ribs and all the fixins. It was WONDERFUL!!!

I am so excited about the summer - we have rented a condo from May to the end of October and to be honest and I wasn't excited about it until the past weekend now I can't hardly wait. I would also like to send a great BIG CONGRAT'S out to Jennifer and Chris on their little announcement of a new BABY!!!! She finally did it! Oh, I never thought I would see the day Jennifer Faye Bjelke Egbert would be pregnant! I am so happy for you both and can't wait to meet him or her!!! Love you both!

No comments: