Friday, November 6, 2009

Braxton Hicks.......

My poor husband is back on shift work AGAIN. Bless his heart even though he has been at the mill for ten years he still is low man on the poll BUT all that will change next summer thank the Lord!!! I will say that it couldn't have happened at a worse time. I am suppost to be "resting" haha and he is either at I.P. or working on a tile job. He started midnights Tuesday night (a night earlier than normal) because of a shut down they were having and has been working 12 hour shifts every since.... he is so tired and therefore I am exhausted!

Last night he went in to work and Brody went to bed. Around 1:00 a.m. I heard him crying I could tell he had a bad dream, so I went into the bedroom and he was scared to death saying something about the dog outside the window. I knew is wasn't going to go back to sleep in his bed so I leaned down to pick him up..... not good- I had a sharp contraction and almost hit the ground in pain. They continued on through the night into the early morning. Finally around 7:15 they subsided but by that time I am completely worn out and feel horrible. My blood pressure was through the roof and I need to start getting Brody and I both ready for work and school. Needless to say- long night/morning.

Update on the BP meds. Went to the doctor on Tuesday just like normal. He uped my dosage again. I now take 1500 mg daily instead of 1000 but the catch is I have to be at rest for 5 minutes before I take my meds so I can take my pressure to see what it is. This determines how much medication I take. One pill, two pill, I am so complicated!!! LOL !!!!

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend full of sunshine and fun!!!! Live, Laugh and Love!!!

No comments: