Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finished with the Fabulous Follies.





















I think the last 3 weeks have been the longest of my life. I was involed with the follies this year and it was a blast! We had the best time but I have to admit I am soooooo glad it is finally over. Practice every night with no time for grocrey shopping or doing laundrey makes our house not so happy. I will spend the next three weeks cleaning...... ohhhhh it never ends. Brody has deffinetly been taking advantage of the Daddy and Grandmother thing. He has somehow forgotten what "NO!" means. The terrible twos have arrived! Everyone please pray! Yesterday we spent the day catching up on some much needed rest. It was so beautiful outside so we did a little four wheeler riding then road down to the river to uncle Nicks. Here are some pictures from the weekend-

No comments: