Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend fun at the Pipers-

This weekend was loads of fun! Braxton turned 5 and we got to go play at his house. I think Adam and I had more fun than Brody. It was so great to see everyone. I wish we could get together more often but with everyone living at different ends of the world and all the children it is so hard. Hue and Amanda brought Hudson for everyone to ahhhh over and let me just say....... little Hue- end of story. He is beautiful! I wish I would have had time to hold him. Maybe next time. I have new pic's but not with me. I should be posting them asap. Hope everyone's weekend was wonderful-

1 comment:

Ford Family said...

it was great to see yall & we had lots of fun, too! wish we could all be together more often, like the good ole' days!! Love you!!