Saturday, December 19, 2009

SIX more weeks~

I think I can, I think I can....... toot toot!!! I am driving this train for 6 more weeks and I am getting off. The end of January can't get here soon enough. Don't get me wrong I want my sweet little guy to be in there as long as possible but I truely do not feel I could go any longer than that. I am 30 weeks and feel as big now as I did with Brody at the very end. I am having contractions daily, and my belly feels like it is about to pop. I take so much medicine I feel like Rives is going to come out glowing. The doctor says it has alot to do with the placenta and the room that it is taking up but I feel like I have hit a brick wall most days..... I will not be working after the first of the year and at first I thought that was a little extreme but now I am looking at it as a must.

I feel so lucky to have my family ~ they have loved and supported me through this entire pregnancy and I do not know what I would have done if it would not have been for them. I know I have been a pill to deal with and I want you all to know I love you and thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart!

I also want to thank everyone for all your prayers and want you all to know that they are needed now more than ever. The last few weeks are very critical and I am really starting to get nervous, anxious, excited and scared to death.

Monday is my next ultrasound and hopefully we will see good things.... after this one I will only have one more before they take him ~ Wow it is almost here!

2 comments:

Ford Family said...

hang in there~you're almost there! hope yall have a merry christmas!! x0x0!

Ashley Duckett said...

I am so glad that you are almost to the end and will soon meet that sweet baby Rives. I cannot imagine how hard this must have been for you,but you have handled everything so gracefully. Keep me updated!