Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Aren't 17 month olds suppost to sleep?


I don't know how much more I can take!!!!! Don't get me wrong my baby boy is the best thing that has ever happened in my life but I don't know how many more nights I can go on no sleep. Just in the last couple of weeks he has started this pattern were he doesn't want to go to sleep at night and beleave you me it is not because he ins't tired. Some times he can barely keep his eyes open but he won't go down ..... then when he finally does he gets up several times during the night and doesn't want to lay back down, and if I do...... OH BOY, lets just say he has his Mama's lungs! He will scream bloody murder like somebody is killing him. I am about to pull my hair out! So if any of you see me and look like the last days of summer just smile and lie to me.

1 comment:

JennCoats said...

Hey Mary Sue! I am so glad you started this blog so that I can keep up with you guys! Good luck on the sleeping thing...(Last time Jacob did that it turned out that he had double ear infections and it HURT to lay down! But we didn't know that he was sick! Tough Kid!) Lots of Love!!!