Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bad Weather = No Sleep!


I woke up to weather sirens going off this morning around 3:30 a.m. I of course then woke Adam up (who by the way had just gotten in from work at 3:00). We turned on the T.V. and there was a Tornado watch and warning for area the weather man said "Get your kids and get in a closet!" To any other person this probably would not have even been a debate for me - all I could think was, If I wake Brody up, he will not even go back to sleep" So Adam and I went and got in the hall right next to his door so "if" we heard something we could grab him and jump in the hall bathroom. Needless to say nothing happened, thank goodness. Then around 4:00 we decided to cut the TV off and go back to bed. I heard a scream at 4:02....... don't think I need to finish this sentence. We were up from then on. I look like death warmed over. NOT PRETTY - let me tell you! On a lighter note last Sunday I heard something in the kitchen that sounded kinda "funny" I walked around the corner and this is what I saw. The noise was Brody in Mama's boot's. TOOOOOO CUTE! He like is Mama he LOVES shoes!

No comments: