Monday, December 15, 2008

Wonderful, Busy, Weekend.

This weekend was "my" sweet little Natalee turned the BIG "3"! I can't believe it! We had her birthday party Saturday at our house and I must say it was GREAT! It was so good to see everyone that we never get to see. Especially Chris and Jenn ! We love ya'll and are so glad we got to spend some QT with Uncle Chris and Aunt Jenn! It's so funny how all are lives have changed in the past few years. We all went from dating- to married- to moving- being Daddy's and Mama's. It is really scary!

No sooner did the birthday party get over then I was off to my company Christmas party in Prattville. Then Sunday was our Christmas program at church! I didn't think the weekend would ever end and in a way I didn't want it too. Being with friends and family is what this time of year is all about. I want you all to know Adam and I love you and pray for you daily. Hope to see you all again very soon!

1 comment:

Ford Family said...

Love the new background..super cute!! Oh & BTW--Did you like Brody's shirts??? I hope!! :)