Friday, December 12, 2008

Ohh - give me a break!

Okay.... Give me a break. I don't know what happens when the sun goes down but our house goes nuts! Last night Brody was in the BEST mood and being the sweetest thing you have ever seen. He ate a good supper, helped me clean, and even helped me put up laundry. I put him down around 8:00 and watched a little T.V. just to unwind from the day, I got up to go take a shower and get ready for bed as I walked by the thermostat I turned it up to 71 because I knew it was going to get cold. About ten minutes later I was going to check on Brody and make sure he was covered up. As I walked by the thermostat I noticed it was off. I tried turning it back on..... nothing, tried again........ nothing! Oh and now I am boiling. This happened about 4 months ago and it turned out to be a fuse was blown. But all I could think was, Adam is at work, It is going to be freezing in here within the hour. Anyway I cut the gas logs on in the den and closed all the doors except the bedroom and it worked out really well, actually I was surprised! But all in all I didn't sleep. ....... AGAIN! From worrying about the fireplace then Brody waking up twice, then Adam getting home at 3:00. I finally just gave up. Anyway - I hope everyone has a great weekend - I hopefully am going to catch up on some ZZZZZZZ's.

No comments: